Prost!

So I have been brewing since the summer of 2006. It has passed being a hobby, I love the time I spend brewing. In the last few years brewing has become part of what I am.

I spent a short stint with a small brewery and after a long hiatus from the world, things are starting to shape up toward a new revelation(revolution) in my brewing life. Come follow on the journey, I can't promise being heavily active but will try to keep posts interesting and informative.

Feel free to email at info@barefootlionbrewing.com or follow on Facebook




Facebook Feed

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Philly Beer Week and Joe's Take Over for the Pro's

B.U.Z.Z. Homebrew Club is sponsoring and event at The Drafting Room in Exton, 4 homebrew taps will be served in place of commercial beers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment