Prost!

So I have been brewing since the summer of 2006. It has passed being a hobby, I love the time I spend brewing. In the last few years brewing has become part of what I am.

I spent a short stint with a small brewery and after a long hiatus from the world, things are starting to shape up toward a new revelation(revolution) in my brewing life. Come follow on the journey, I can't promise being heavily active but will try to keep posts interesting and informative.

Feel free to email at info@barefootlionbrewing.com or follow on Facebook




Facebook Feed

Monday, May 30, 2011

Red Wit and Blue Brew

Guess its appropriate, Memorial Day and brewing a Wit that will have Red Raspberries and Blueberries added to secondary and serving.  Plan on tapping the keg on the 4th.  It's really hot out but at least I'm not having a hard time heating water.
Red Wit and Blue
At the same time the little one is clearing the honeysuckle bushes and collecting me flowers for a later brew session, she thinks honeysuckle beer sounds cool.


No comments:

Post a Comment