Prost!

So I have been brewing since the summer of 2006. It has passed being a hobby, I love the time I spend brewing. In the last few years brewing has become part of what I am.

I spent a short stint with a small brewery and after a long hiatus from the world, things are starting to shape up toward a new revelation(revolution) in my brewing life. Come follow on the journey, I can't promise being heavily active but will try to keep posts interesting and informative.

Feel free to email at info@barefootlionbrewing.com or follow on Facebook




Facebook Feed

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Update on the Berliner

So, its been in the fridge for over a week; I have just been too lazy to keg, which is really lazy.  But I pulled off a sample, and now the beer tastes like apples(Acetaldehyde)...so back to problem #1.

Nelson needs to get in the fridge so it can be kegged this weekend, so this will need to be kegged to see if the flavor gets masked by the CO2.

So, what else is there to do about it?  Well I have gotten the comment, put it back in glass, pitch Brett. and forget about it for a year.  We'll see.



No comments:

Post a Comment